|Place of Origin:||China|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union, paypal|
Monel K500 Mesh
Monel 400 Mesh
Monel 400 mesh has great mechanical properties at subzero temperatures, can be used in temperatures up to 1000ºF, and its melting point is 2370-2460ºF. However, alloy 400 is low in strength in the annealed condition, so a variety of tempers may be used to increase the strength.
Characteristics of Monel 400 Mesh:
1. Resistant to seawater and steam at high temperatures
2. Excellent resistance to rapidly flowing brackish water or seawater
3. Excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking in most freshwaters
4. Particularly resistant to hydrochloric and hydrofluoric acids when they are de-aerated
5. Offers some resistance to hydrochloric and sulfuric acids at modest temperatures and concentrations, but is seldom the material of choice for these acids
6. Excellent resistance to neutral and alkaline salt
7. Resistance to chloride induced stress corrosion cracking
8. Good mechanical properties from sub-zero temperatures up to 1020ºF
9. High resistance to alkalis
Monel K-500 Mesh
Monel K500 mesh is a precipitation-hardenable nickel-copper alloy that combines the excellent corrosion resistance characteristic of Monel K500 mesh with the added advantage of greater strength and hardness.The strength of this nickel steel alloy is maintained to 1200 ºFbut stays ductile and tough down to temperatures of 400ºF. Its melting range is 2400-2460ºF.
Characteristics of Monel K500 Mesh:
1. Corrosion resistance in an extensive range of marine and chemical environments.
2. From pure water to non-oxidizing mineral acids, salts and alkalis.
3. Excellent resistance to high velocity sea water
4. Resistant to a sour-gas environment
5. Excellent mechanical properties from sub-zero temperatures up to about 480ºC
6. Non-magnetic alloy