CHAIN LINK FENCE FOR RESIDENTIAL Chain link Fencing best chain link fence for your residential home!
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Chain Link Fencing|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Price:||FOB Xingang, CIF or CFR|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T or L/C, D/P, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Type:||Fencing,Chain Link Mesh,Chain Link Fence||Surface Treatment:||Galvanized+PVC Coated,Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Product Name:||Chain Link Fence,Strong Quality PVC Coated/Galvanized Chain Link Fence,hot Dipped Galvanized Knitted Temporary Chain Link Fence,9 Gauge Chain Link Fence For Cages||Hole Shape:||Diamond|
Residential Galvanized Fence Systems
Chain link fence systems offer years of maintenance-free, long-lasting protection. They are easy to install and provide a high level of security. Master Halco coats all steel chain-link components with zinc-a proven anti-corrosive agent used for more than 200 years.
Galvanized residential chain link fencing systems have been preferred for decades to define property lines and enclose animals, as well as protect and add value to property. For privacy, different types of decorative polyethylene and aluminum slats, available in a variety of colors, can be added to create an attractive screen.
Features and Benefits:
- Residential chain link fencing systems are commonly used because they are durable and easy to install.
- All steel components of a Master Halco galvanized chain link fence system are hot-dip zinc coated and guaranteed with a 7 and 12 year coating warranty.
- Ties used to attach the chain link fabric to the framework between terminal posts are made from aluminum, resulting in maintenance-free security.
- Some fittings such as caps, rail ends, and eye tops are made from rugged die-cast aluminum making the fence very affordable.
- Due to the fence make-up, residential chain link systems preserve views and provide tranquility to almost any property.
- 12 Year Warranty System
- 12 Year Warranty System with Decorative Slats
- 7 Year Warranty System
Gauge 9, 11 or 11
Mesh 2" or 2
Heights 3', 42", 4', 5' and 6'
Selvage Knuckle-Knuckle (KK) for 5' and under. Knuckle-Knuckle (KK) or Barb-Knuckle (BK) for 6' and over